Frequently Asked Questions

Where are AEDs, or “automated external defibrillators,” located around East Fishkill?

AEDs can be found here, along with AED & CPR training information.


Want to find out more about a piece of property in Dutchess County?

To find out who owns a particular piece of property or its assessed value, visit this Parcel Access site.


How do I license my dog?

Please visit the Town Clerk’s office or Forms and Documents for the License application.


How to apply for a parking permit or license plates for persons with severe disabilities?

Fill out the application, print it, and return it to the Town Clerk’s office.


How do I get a dump permit?

Dump Tickets may be purchased for a one-week period (Mon-Sat; No Holidays) ONLY. Tickets MUST be used during the designated week and are valid at Royal Carting, Route 82, Hopewell Junction. No refunds. Purchase your Ticket at the Town Clerk’s office.


How do I get a hunting/fishing license?

You can purchase hunting or fishing licenses in the Town Clerk’s office, or you can purchase them online at the Department of Environmental Conservation site.


How do I get at a marriage license?

Congratulations! You must make an appointment and have certain documents. Please visit the Town Clerk’s web page for more information.


How do I get a Red Wing Park pass?

Passes for the park are available at the Lime Kiln Recreation Facility. For more information, visit the Town of East Fishkill’s Recreation website.


Get an Application for the Zoning Board of Appeals

Download the Zoning Application. This Application can be saved to your hard drive or filled in online and then printed, but it MUST be submitted to the Building Department in person, along with the appropriate fees.

Zoning Board Application and Instructions


Where do your taxes go?

Click here to find out.


Can I get information on the East Fishkill Brush Drop Program?

Program Page


Does the Town have a Hazard Mitigation Plan (HMP)?

Actually, we did…but now East Fishkill falls under the Dutchess County Hazard Mitigation Plan.


Helpful Links

Contact Us

Town Hall

330 Rt. 376
Hopewell Junction, NY, 12533
(845) 221-9191

Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.